Monday 21 September 2009

A little insite to Dan

Howdy :)
i thought id try and make this first little bit of blogging a little interesting to try and maybe get some followers, before i go into the full and in depth study of a well known book from history called 'Dracula'. My name is Daniel, I'm sixteen and have decided (for some reason which is unknown to me) to take English literature and language as one of my A levels. This is also an piece of text i can use towards my 1000 words a week, every little helps :) Throughout the year i will try and post 1000 words a week, which is virtually impossible for me, but I'll give it a go, i try to follow this quote ' Always give a hundred percent, and you'll never have to second-guess yourself ' but so far its not going to plan. In a weird an nerdy way i am looking forward to reading 'Dracula'. I love the idea of Gothic novels, and this is very cliche of my generation but i absolutely and completely love the twilight series and how the explore a darker and more mysterious kind of lust and Ive never read a book where the love between a couple seems to be spilling off the page. If u ever have a chance pick one up, do :) MY RECOMMENDATION!
well that's my first blog
wish me luck in the future
:D
p.s if anyone can send me some hints and tips for my blogging please help, i a newbie u see...

2 comments:

  1. Good evening. Glad to hear you're looking forward to reading it... wait a minute... looking forward to it... shouldn't you have started by now...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan! :)
    your blog is interesting, a little more dracula would be helpful (only cus i need help too!) x

    ReplyDelete